First runner's high since cancer. That euphoric feeling that on this night is full lungs and pearly moonlight and crisp air and houses soft in the gloaming. My elongated silhouette rounding the corner of little Elmwood Lake while the waves toss their moonlit hats.
I am running before the Lord in the land of the living.
And yes, I am feeling God's pleasure.
Saturday, November 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mutual Friendship as the key to radical involvement in changing society
Yesterday between church services we drove out to the old house so that Jonathan could have band practice. Living in Cokato for a month and ...
-
The cranberry red minivan had acquired a shimmy in recent years--a fact that its driver, Abraham, regarded in much the same way he regarded ...
-
I am... 1. Learning Italian! Thanks to a generous loan of some audio CDs and workbooks from Vowsh, I have a plan that will get me here all t...
-
The eyes open to a cry of pulleys, And spirited from sleep, the astounded soul Hangs for a moment bodiless and simple As false dawn. Outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment